1. Learn the basics: Before you start trying to speak in English, make sure you have a good understanding of the basics. Learn the alphabet, basic grammar, and some key vocabulary words.
2. Listen and repeat: One of the best ways to learn how to speak in English is to listen to native English speakers and repeat what they say. Listen to conversations and repeat what you hear. This will help you start to get used to the sound of the language.
3. Speak with a native speaker: If you have the opportunity to speak with a native English speaker, take it! Have conversations with them and ask for feedback. They can help you improve your pronunciation and give you helpful tips.
4. Practice speaking out loud: Another important step in learning to speak in English is to practice speaking out loud. You may feel silly at first, but it is an essential step in becoming comfortable speaking the language.
5. Read out loud: Reading out loud can help you improve your pronunciation and get used to hearing the language. Read books, magazines, and articles out loud to practice.
6. Watch movies and TV shows: Watching movies and TV shows can help you learn how to speak in English.
7. Try Skilmila's 30 Days English Speaking Formula